CTF-Clanforum
Würden Sie gerne auf diese Nachricht reagieren? Erstellen Sie einen Account in wenigen Klicks oder loggen Sie sich ein, um fortzufahren.

I want to make some contribute to ctf-clanforum.forumieren.com

Nach unten

I want to make some contribute to ctf-clanforum.forumieren.com Empty I want to make some contribute to ctf-clanforum.forumieren.com

Beitrag  openeamp Mi Aug 03, 2011 12:58 pm

Hello. Sonic may include DLA so you might uninstall that and see if it clears things up.Do you have a Dell computer? I'm getting conflicting reports of what DVDSentry is. One site says this:Quote:This process is a part of software that detects DVDs and prompts the user to run the Dell installed DVD application. Some DVDs include their own DVD decoding/playing software that will automatically want to install itself on the PC when you insert the DVD. Installing multiple DVD playing applications can cause problems as an application may overwrite a file or they may fight with each other as to which application is used by default to play DVDs. DVD sentry detects when another DVD decoding/playing applications is about to be installed, and prompts the user to use the Dell installed DVD player instead. Located in "C:\WINDOWS\System32\" on Windows XP.While several others list it as spyware. To be sure, I'd run both AdAware and Spybot Search & Destroy to ensure that it isn't spyware. It's a very, very good idea to run both of them on a regular basis anyhow. Here are the links for both 28 Nov 2004 @ 17:19My killer sig came courtesy of bb "El Jefe" mayo.The Forum Rules You Agreed To! there we saw the giants, and we were in our own sight as grasshoppers, and so we were in their sight" - Numbers 13:33

openeamp
Gast

Nach oben Nach unten

Befugnisse in diesem Forum
Sie können in diesem Forum nicht antworten